Saturday, March 14, 2009

Playlist - 3.14







Did you miss last night's Let Fury Have the Hour at Foobar? That's just too bad, because you missed all my incredibly awful dance moves. Lucky for you, you've got one more chance this week to get your punk on. Go Go Go!

Let Fury Have The Hour
with DJ LEGS and DJ Terminal Andy
Foobar, 11PM FREE
Saturday, 3.14

Joy Division - Warsaw
The Weirdos - Life Of Crime
X-Ray Spex - The Day The World Turned Day-Glo
The Boomtown Rats - She's So Modern
Minor Threat - I Don't Wanna Hear It
Wire - I 2 X U
The Clash - London Calling
Public Image Ltd. - Radio 4
Ramones - Teenage Lobotomy
Cheap Time - People Talk
Black Flag - Rise Above
X-Ray Spex - Oh Bondage Up Yours!
The Fall - Chemical Warfare
Buzzcocks - Harmony In My Head
The Adicts - Chinese Takeaway
The Germs - My Tunnel
The Boys - First Time
The Vibrators - Baby Baby
Gang of Four - Return The Gift
X - We're Desperate

No comments:

Post a Comment