Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bands That Start With "The"

I think it's about time for another guest DJ. The one and only Brandon Jazz of the infamous Armed Forces (now known as Armed Forces My Friends) will be guest DJing tonight. Brandon's going to spin some awesomeness for your listening pleasure.

Here's a preview of tonight's set list, minus the B-Jazz picks. I'll update those post-show.
Also, Check out all of those "THE" bands on the playlist! I think we've got a theme here.

[playlist has been updated]
MC5 - Ramblin Rose
The Stooges - No Fun
The Buzzcocks - I Don't Mind
The Cramps - Goo Goo Muck
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
The Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen
The Adverts - One Chord Wonder
Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia [request]
X - Adult Books [request]
The Jam - The Modern World
The Replacements - Alex Chilton

Armed Forces Takeover!
George Harrison - I've Got My Mind Set On You
Devo - Praying Hands
The Armed Forces - I Am Number Two [Copywright: Willie G]
The Armed Forces - Republican Girlz

Back to the show:
Dead Boys - High Tension Wire
Nick Lowe - Heart of the City
The Members - Solitary Confinement

No comments:

Post a Comment