Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is anybody out there?

I know there are at least eight human beings who are tuning in, by measure of request calls.

I was only able to play half of the requests called in, but if you leave them here via blog comment I guarantee I will come prepared next week to fulfill your every musical desire.

Thanks to Mike who loves X
Chris who tunes in at work and is a fan of The Damned
Those two dudes from Franklin and Spring Hill, they're down with Bad Brains and Dead Boys.
Steven from England who appreciates the Buzzcocks.

And OF COURSE East Side Eric! Who is East Side Eric, you ask? That, my friend, is a good question that I don't entirely know the answer to. For one, we know that he lives in East Nashville. We also know his name is Eric. He loves Lambchop, Boston, The Cure, and he obviously loves WRVU DJs. Are you out there, Eric?

No comments:

Post a Comment